06/01/2021

Product of the month



New Eco Brands (Makeup, skin care, etc.), wanting to promote your products through my Make-up  & Hair services - get in touch!

Each month, I take one of the products recently reviewed and showcase it here. I started this Eco Make-up blog in order to help women make more informed green skin care choices, and the Product of the Month is an extension of that. 

How I can help your company?


Send me a sample of your products to try them, I will review them on my blog & suggest to my clients.


If I receive any comments from the readers these will also be taken into consideration when deciding on the future Products of the Month, so - READERS, please,  if you have tried one of the natural skin care/make-up products and would like to say a bit about it - contact me via email charismaticmakeup@gmail.com or in comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment