01/08/2020

ECO Minerals, Australia. Loose powder Make-up. Just Perfect!



ECO minerals is made in Australia using natural ingredients and doesn't test on animals. 

The idea of the refill to reduce packaging that is what catches the eye!



After trying ECO Minerals, I was left amazed by this product!  
It absolutely challenges other mineral foundations I’ve been trying in years.  
I’m using the Matt foundation “Flawless Olive” and the blush “Dreamtime Blush” on my cheeks. Both of them, once applied, give a nice dewy finish, flawless and refined.   
They have a nice texture very easy to apply - together with a soft Kabuki Brush, they make a great team!


The Concealer (“Medium” matches perfectly with my skin tone)! 
Honestly, it's the only concealer I can wear with a pleasure! It is very light and has a natural looking coverage! It lasts all day, once finished with the foundation on top. 


I definitely recommend the ECO Minerals!

The make-up applied looks very natural, luminous and it is airy. My skin has never looked better, and since I apply ECO Minerals, I get many compliments...people say that “I’m glowing!” :) 

Adding some of the “Alchemy Hi-light Creme” for the evening, makes me look even fresher and brighter!

I'm willing to try now other products from ECO! And then, you're gonna hear from me about them!

Check their website (on top) and get yourself some sample to try it! I bet you will be satisfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment